(DMCA) - Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you believe in good faith that any material provided through the Service infringes upon your copyright, you may send notice to sambalpuripagal.in requesting that the material or access to the material be removed, pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) and http://www.loc.gov/copyright for further details). The notice must include all of the following:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
2. Sufficient identification of the allegedly infringing material.
3. Sufficient information as to the location of the allegedly infringing material so that it may be found and identified.
4. The complainantís name, address, telephone number and, if possible, your email address.
5. A written statement by the complainant of a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
6. Send the infringement notice at Admin@odiapagal.in.